The North Yorkshire Police has reported a high rise in burglaries across the county, especially in the Selby and Harrogate areas. They’ve advised people and businesses to check their security systems to minimise their chances of forced entry.
Protect your home and/or business premises
First County Monitoring is a leading NSI Gold Accredited monitoring specialist. We offer a range of bespoke solutions, which include CCTV monitoring. Our team of SIA qualified operators can keep a watch on your home or business premises 24hrs a day, 365 days a year. We have over 25 years of experience, providing the highest quality protection from our purpose-built remote video response centre (RVRC).
Hints and tips to reduce your chances of forced entry
- Close and lock all windows and doors before leaving your property vacant;
- Keep valuables out of sight;
- Regularly check and maintain all of your internal and external door and window locks;
- Check the wiring to your security system. Burglars might try and disconnect a security system if they can find the wires;
- Keep your premises well lit with internal and external lighting.
Prevent burglaries at your home or business premises today. For more information on the services that we offer, please get in touch with us on 01757 24445 or email email@example.com.